Prophecy Yet To Unfold Before the Rapture
Lacey Hartstring, who is a loyal and devoted follower of my broadcasts asked an excellent question, she asked “which events have not come to pass in your understanding that are forerunners of the Tribulation, besides the treaty of Ezekiel? Her question is the topic for today’s article. Jesus talked about knowing the Season and He relayed a promise to those who when He comes, He will find watching. Luke 12:37-40 promises: Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he should come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. 39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would [g]have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 40 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” I Luke 21L29-31 Jesus talks about the fig tree and knowing when its fruit is ripe and he mentions knowing the season. 29 Then he told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees; 30 as soon as they sprout leaves you can see for yourselves and know that summer is already near. 31 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that the kingdom of God is near. 32
I am going to provide you with the ten areas of events, and some are quite specific that I believe will yet take place taking us to the season where the Rapture can happen at any moment. While many prophecy teachers say that the Rapture can happen at any time, that is because they do not go into the depth that this channel does with the many details the Bible provides. Before I present these to you, I want to stress that Bible Prophecy is an in-depth study, and so also are the geopolitics it relates to. I also want to emphasize that the Word of God is an amazing book, and it is dimensional meaning that in its simplicity is complexity. But also, it astounding how many details God provides of the Tribulation period and the days leading up to it. From these we can make the assumptions I will provide to you today.
- The Antichrist is alive and here now. This is certain. He is working his way to his political seat, but at the time of the Rapture he will be seated and heading the revived Roman Empire, which is the European Union. He will be President of the Commission because this is its leading presidency. The current president is a woman -Ursula Von Der Leyen. The next nomination is in the summer of 2023 and the next president will assume office in January 2024. Von Der Leyen could get a second term, but I doubt it. She only got 52% of the vote the first time.
Some actually believe that the Antichrist will just appear on the scene, like poof- magic. This is unrealistic and not how things work, maybe for the person not paying close attention to world events it will appear that way, or for those looking in all the wrong places, but not for those of us who are watching in the way that Jesus tells us to watch. After the Rapture will be a short interim period until the Antichrist’s peace treaty begins that marks the beginning of the Tribulation. There will be the time to propose and then negotiate the treaty. In the European Union there is the possibility that a President can take the helm and get sacked, this happened with Jacques Santer’s presidency back in 1999. Can this occur right after the Rapture, yes it is a possibility but we would see the rumblings of this beginning in the news. The Antichrist will need to be in position to propose the treaty and it is my view that the Ezekiel 38 war is the timing of the Rapture and provides the opportunity for the Antichrist’s Treaty. So essentially, we have at least until January 2024. We will be watching those next European elections and nominations to see if the man of sin gets into position.
- The US will further decline, the dollar will cease to be the world’s reserve currency. Can this happen after the Rapture, given the current deficit and rate of spending and the witling away of the dollar as the world’s reserve, we might see the collapse this year. In addition, based on the description of the Revived Roman Empire i.e. the European Union at the height of power during the Tribulation. Most likely while the US enters crisis mode the EU will continue to rise to power, giving it more time to evolve until the Antichrist takes the helm
- Israel will shift from the US as its main benefactor to the European Union.-. The Two State solution will fade out of political vogue for a one state solution preparing for the Antichrist’s Covenant of Death that will mimic the Abrahamic covenant.
- We can expect to see peace between Israel and Iran in preparation for the peace of Ezekiel 38, which gets the ball rolling.
- The European Union will complete its banking Union and Capital Markets Union, which will tweak the EU’s markets so that they are as favorable and equal to the United States markets along with strengthening the euro.
- The EU it will come further along in the formation of its army. Josef Borrell the EU’s High representative for foreign affairs, which is the EU’s secretary of state just called for an EU deployable military force, in response to the crisis in Afghanistan, he proposed a 50,000 strong expeditionary force. According to Euractiv He stated, ““Europe only responds in a crisis. Afghanistan could wake it up. The moment has come to give it a military force capable of fighting if necessary. “Moreover, Europe’s Conference on the Future of Europe will be completed next Spring of 2022 and they will reach conclusions and make changes that will lead to a stronger empire. I will be reporting on those as they develop and explaining the fit. I can tell you already there will be a fit into prophecy and the Word will further unfold as these develop. But this must occur before the Rapture.
- More developments in quantum Computing, technological capabilities and in 6G. We are at the beginnings of 6G and for more on it you would need to see my book Son of Satan Half Devil Half Man, but it is projected that it will be operational by 2030, which puts us in the time frame of the Tribulation and fits. Experts estimate that Jesus died on April 2, 33 AD and some speculate it was between 26 A.D. to 36 A.D, it is appearing that a good possibility is that Jesus’s second coming, which marks the end of the Tribulation might be exactly 2000 years from the date of his death and resurrection. With 33 to 36 A.D. as our 2000 year mark. it would put the start of the Tribulation in the year 2026 to 2029 at the latest.
- Society will become more immoral, violent, and wicked becoming a land of monsters and freaks and especially during the Tribulation.
- More extreme weather and plagues further battering the eco system and food supply. Madagascar is now suffering a famine as a result of the weather, and we will see more food shortages as well. Sky news reported that Madagascar is teetering toward the first climate change induced famine.
- Further Rise of Africa King of the South-remember we see the king of the south rising up against the Antichrist, so we can expect the African Union to achieve its goals in becoming an integrated, prosperous and a dynamic force in the global arena as it has stated are its aims.
Unfolding Bible Prophecy is like Jesus knocking on our door, He even says In Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with Me., with these events Jesus is knocking loud and if you don’t know Him today is the day for you to accept him as Savior and Lord. All you have to do is to believe on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved.
Finally, I am going to be doing a special broadcast or it might be the next one on a development in prophecy that will be revealed on this channel, and it is going to leave you in awe and with your mouths open. I am currently working on the research right now.
It will be an exclusive and will be accompanied by a short book.