It always amazes me how conspiracy theories have flowed through the Evangelical Christian pipeline into End time teachings.
This is the work of none other than Lucifer himself who will blind many Christians to the truth because he is after all the father of lies. Satan also likes to create confusion. Today I am going to point out why conspiracy theories have nothing to do with Bible Prophecy.
I do not even want to come on and do a broadcast about conspiracy theories, this is a waste of my time when I could be following up on some real Bible Prophecy news, but because many of you are misinformed I need to devote a show to this topic. What surprises me is that some Christian leaders actually adopt these teachings. I remember years ago Pat Robertson first came out with his book The New World Order. Now here is a man who was going to run for president who graduated from Yale law school and Washington and Lee University and in his adoption of conspiracy theories it was obvious he did not pay attention to Political Science 101. In Pat’s book he stated that a “ conspiracy has existed in the world working through Freemasonry and a secret Order of the Illuminati, a group combining Masons and Jewish Bankers.”
The definition of conspiracy theory is A belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for an unexplained event. I want to add or will be responsible for a future event.
To name a few I will start with Chic Publication s cartoons of Catholic church conspiracies, which have been circulating for over 30 years. They are really going to town now with the new pope being a Jesuit. We have the illuminati, the FreeMasons, Mormons, Trilateral Commission, Skull and Bones, Rothschild’s, Bildeburgers, and then there are the Jewish conspiracies, which are adopted by some radical Islamic writers and feed the fire of anti-Semitism. Sadly Mr. Robertson himself adopted one of these with his comment about Jewish bankers. I have seen videos of stacked black FEMA coffins, which are waiting for each of us who do not obey in the new world order. In each of these the secret society is bringing about the New World Order of one world government. I also want to point out that these theories have been circulating for years and I mean over 3 decades. The Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Catholic Church conspiracy I heard about in the 1980’s. If these secret societies are so proficient and organized how come there has been no takeover? Why have they not succeeded, they have not succeeded because they do not exist.
A tell tale sign of a conspiracy theory is that someone from within reveals what is really going on to the author. Do you think if it is that secret that the information will get out that easily? If the organization has the power these theories claim they do, do you think they would let someone just give away their secrets. You have to compare these organizations to like our CIA. Do you think if someone is out there spilling secrets of classified documents or whatever that will not be traced and ended.
There are several reasons why conspiracy theories have become so powerful within Evangelical Christian circles concerning Bible Prophecy.
- They sound convincing to the person who does not know anything about how governments work and most people do not know or care about how government’s work.
- In Bible Prophecy we have gaps. When examining end time prophecies one discovers gaps. A gap is a hole from the present to the time of fulfillment and conspiracy theorists fill the gaps with a conspiracy theory. When I began my research over 20 years ago there existed many gaps and in this time they have closed or some have narrowed to the place that one can easily speculate on what will occur next. For the conspiracy theorist it is easier to fill the gap with a conspiracy theory than to say that we just are not near that place yet in fulfillment of the prophecy.
- Conspiracy theories substitute for time consuming research on the part of the author. Many of the authors of prophetic works in relation to current events are theologians and spend little time researching current events. So they teach you the conspiracy theory that backs up their point. Its an easy fix.
- Many people like to be entertained, and conspiracy theories really entertain, foreign policy can be quite boring. Conspiracy theories are entertaining and with the advent of the internet they are even more entertaining.
- Conspiracy theories are designed to seize your emotions, they are a form of sensationalism and when your emotions are seized and you are in an emotional state your logic goes out the window.
- Conspiracy theories do not make any sense in the world of laws, government and how the world works. For instance the UN is pulled into several theories as the launching pad for the Antichrist. Saying that the UN can launch a dictatorship is like saying that the World Trade Organization can also launch the Antichrist. The UN has no government, no platform for a dictator to come to power, no currency, and no army. Its main body is the general assembly and then its various councils, a secretariat and an international court of justice. It sends out its blue helmets for its peacekeeping operations. Oh but the conspiracy is going to turn it into a world government.
I do not want to spend too much time on conspiracy theories because foreign policy buffs do not pay them any attention. Their theories defy political science 101.
More important is that conspiracy theories actually go against the teachings of what is forecast in Bible Prophecy. No where in the Bible does it describe the rise of the Antichrist as coming about via a conspiracy. Nowhere, nowhere, nowhere, and for all of you who swear by your theories, show me in the Bible where Antichrist comes to power via a conspiracy and I will show you otherwise.
First and foremost the Antichrist rises from the revived Roman Empire, this is so clear in Daniel 9:26 and 27 that he identifies that prince that shall come as being from the Roman Empire. Revelation 13: 1 confirms this by adding that this empire rises from the Mediterranean sea.
Daniel 11:20 tells us how the Antichrist gets into his political seat. Lets see does it say, “He gets into position after a group of men acted secretly and conspired for world government and they put one into power, a vile person. “ No that is not what it says. It says, “And in his place shall stand a vile person whom they will not give the honor of royalty; but he shall come in peaceably and size the kingdom by intrigue. It is by his deception he gains his political seat, not the deception on the part of a secret society. The Antichrist is the deceiver and by his deception he gets into power, I want to make that clear.
Then there is also the issue of the ten kingdoms which give their power and strength unto the beast, which is spoken of both Daniel and Revelation. How does this fit the Illuminati, Bilderbergers or any of the structures sited. But, it can fit the European Union.
Lastly I want to say that the final world empire comes about because God allows it. The Antichrist himself is allowed his power by God for God’s purpose. Thus he is appointed by God. When you read the kingdom period of Israel twice the prophets
Daniel 2:21 And he changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings:
Romans 13:1 tells us that “there is no authority except from God and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
The prophets predicted the coming Babylonian invasion of Judah and 2 Kings 24s sates: And the Lord sent against him raiding bands of Chaldeans, bands of Syrians, bands of Moabites and bands of the people of Ammon. He sent them against Judah to destroy it, according to the word of the Lord which He had spoken by His servants the prophets.