As the end time signs blare in front of my eyes, I know that within a few years the Tribulation is about to launch. I believe in the Rapture and trust that I will be exiting this earth in the clouds with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who by some unexplainable event will get us all out of here and we will as Paul the apostle speaks be changed in the twinkling of an eye and go to join the Lord.
In preparation for the Tribulation the first step is to:
- Have your spiritual bags packed. This means that if you are not born again you need to accept Jesus Christ and your personal Savior. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. It is as simple as that, believe, believe, believe. John 20:31 states, “ But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have faith through his name, excuse me might have life through His name. I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the father but by me.” So you want to make sure that you know Christ and that you are going to go up in the Rapture. I would not want to be on earth during the Tribulation, if you have any doubt on the horror of living in those days, just read the Revelation and the judgments and plagues that will hurl onto the earth in those last days.
- Next you want to have your spiritual house in order. If you are a believer you need to draw closer to God than ever before, because our days are now literally numbered. There is not much time left to serve our Lord and make our life count for Him. It is getting that close. If you are not following the Lord closely you need to get close now. I cannot stress the urgency over the fact that there is little time left. Jesus said to John in the Revelation that the time is near and that was 2000 years ago. It is now literally around the corner.
- Get your family ready. As for any trip we are about to take, you need to prepare your family and pray for them more than ever and make sure their spiritual house is in order and their spiritual bags are packed.
- The next step on our step list is to watch for the signs. Jesus commands us to watch so that we will not be surprised. He wants us ready for Him. He even promises a blessing for those who watch the signs. He said that he will sit down and dine with those he finds watching upon his return. While no man can know the day or hour we certainly can know when it is the end of the season.
- Pray and pray a lot because you are going to need it. We are in the days of 2 Timothy and the days are perilous. In addition, the natural disasters are going to continue to pick up in speed and severity. Pray for protection in these days. Pray for other’s salvation, pray for God to work in the lives of those who are suffering as a result of the evil of living in these last days. Pray for our nation’s leadership. Leaders today are dealing with the perilous times Jesus predicted and they need your prayer for wisdom. Would you want to be president in these days when you have devastating natural disasters that are unprecedented in their frequency destroying parts of your country. In addition, you have more evil brute beasts of human beings running around carrying on all kinds of mayhem such as the Newtown killer and the Boston bombers. You have people going to the president asking for tougher gun laws to solve the problem and tough gun laws will not stop a brutal society from committing brutal acts. They just find another way. I would not want to be president dealing with this end time mess, so pray for your president. It is now also time to pray for the Tribulation Saints, they are going to need your prayers as their arrival is around the corner. Pray for the strength of the 144 thousand witnesses, pray for the gospel to be preached to the four corners of the earth during that time, pray for God’s will and for any believers who have to live during that time, that their needs will be met. Pray for those who are going to be martyred for their strength.
- If you are a Christian prepare your life for a sudden departure because you will be exiting this world in the Rapture. You may have family members who are not saved and will want to have access to your accounts and belongings. You may want to create a will but not a will upon death but upon a disappearance. Make a list and write it out and leave it where it can be found. For those of you in ministry make sure that after your departure your ministry can move forward. If you have book, blogs, websites that they will still continue. The Tribulation Saints will learn from those writings, but also know that there will come a day during the Tribulation where there will be censorship. I can almost guarantee that during the Tribulation all Bibles will be burned and the name of Jesus Christ will be censored from the internet.
- In the mean time until the Rapture, Prepare for the worse if you are able and stock up on necessary supplies and cash. It’s going to be a free fall of whatever may strike from natural disasters to riots, conflicts, possibly if you are in the United States a US dollar collapse. Keep extra supplies on hand, canned food, water etc. Unfortunately, perilous times are now the times we live in. Also be prepared for having to deal with the difficulties that come with living in these last days.Habakkuk 2: 2-3 states:Write the vision and make it plain on tablets that he may run who reads it, for the vision is yet for an appointed time, But at the end it will speak and it will not lie, though it tarries wait for it, Because it will surely come, it will not tarry.God knows that He is giving some terrifying news or else He would not expect the person who reads it to run and to run to do the right things in his life. Given all of the signs the Tribulation is certainly coming. If you are one who is left behind or you find yourself in the time of the end, you will need to listen to my YouTube show Why the Mark of the Beast Will Guarantee You Will Go To Hell. If you want to live eternally do not take the Mark, which means that you will not be able to buy or sell. You will need supplies to survive. Your friends and family will turn you in and you will not be able to trust anyone. For some reason you will not be forced to take the Mark, or wake up and find that you have been given the Mark, you will need to go along with it for it to work properly.
From the time of the start of the Tribulation, if you have been left behind, you have three and a half years to prepare. I can be wrong. but I believe the Mark of the Beast will be issued at midway, once the Antichrist declares himself a god.So there you have it the seven steps to prepare for the Tribulation.