I made the erroneous conclusion that based on Bible Prophecy there will be no BREXITbecause that was a logical conclusion based on events that would fit with Bible Prophecy, but what I did not anticipate was the result of a BREXIT vote that would also move the EU forward into the Biblical description of the EU in its final state.
But I did state that The UK referendum might lead to the EU breaking into a two tier structure, which we see in in Bible Prophecy.Since BREXIT there are some interesting developments.
George Soros has also called for the reconstruction of Europe. Other commentators have also mentioned the EU going forward with an inner core. This inner core could easily line with Bible Prophecy’s ruling ten nation federation.
There is talk of Scotland and Northern Ireland leaving the UK, a second referendum, which David Cameron objects to and the possibility of a new administration ushering the UK back into the EU, which if that were to happen it would be without all of their previous opt outs given the current mood of EU leaders. This is in line with the new slogan “In is In and Out is Out,”and the anger over what the wandering bride put its partner through on the way to the exit vote.
In Bible Prophecy in Daniel Chapter 7:8 is the mysterious forecast:8 I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots…
There is the possibility that one of these nations will rejoin the EU such as Scotland or Northern Ireland leaving the other 3 plucked up by the roots once the exit is complete. But, if this is the fulfillment of Daniel 7:8, then those 3 nations will not return to the EU.
This plucking up by the roots does not leave the impression that this was good for the nations, but rendered them powerless. The fact is that some Biblical prophecies can only be matched with Scriptures as they are happening or after they occur, because we just are not in the place in time for them to make total sense.
It waits to be seen if the three nation prophecy of Daniel 7:8 will see fulfillment with BREXIT and if it is the outcome is not good for these nations as the Bible gives the impression that they are left severely weakened.
- Calls For Clarity in ‘Brexit’ Deal as Central Banks Unleash Contingency Plans
- Here’s how Brexit will affect your European Travel
- IMF doubles down on Brexit warning
- IMF warns Brexit could wreak ‘severe’ damage in UK and beyond
- Pascal Lamy on BBC: The deal Britain would get or not were it to leave the EU
- The British Vote No to Europe
- Brexit and the Future of Europe
- Cornwall votes for Brexit then pleads to keep EU funding
- Anger over ‘Bregret’ as Leave voters say they thought UK would stay in EU
- What the Brexit vote means for the US Economy
- Britain and the EU-A Tragic Split
- The EU must now decide what it stands for
- Goldman sees post-Brexit UK Recession cuts EU US growth views
- Brexit: A shock for markets, or a crisis
- Factbox: What Brexit could mean for the UK economy
- Rating Agency warns of UK downgrade
- Brexit: What next for Europe?
- What Brexit means for the US
- Brexit Rachman on geopolitical impact
- UK votes for Brexit: What’s the impact in the US?
- Investors Panic after Brexit Vote
- Brexit: Wolf on economic forecast/ FT Comment
- Brexit’ is the European Union’s chance to clean up its act