It may not be the Who’s Who of Business, Finance or Politics, but for those of us who teach Bible Prophecy it is our equivalent and it is an online webpage called Who’s Who In Bible Prophecy. I made it into the first tier of Bible Prophecy experts who have a photo and a small paragraph as the second tier only mentions names listed together in a paragraph. While this acts as a directory for those looking for Bible Prophecy experts and to learn who is out there and teaching what doctrine, it also acts as a wall of recognition for those of us who do teach. I am also thrilled about the fact that I am a woman who is on the board.
|Erika Grey on www.soundchristian.com with photo and descriptioni|
While prophetesses are mentioned in Scripture they are fewer in number than their male counterparts. I have always felt that I am disadvantaged within the evangelical Christian community because I am a woman teaching what some evangelicals may feel should be taught by a man. I actually was chewed out in a review for “teaching.” @amprophet as he is known on twitter came to my defense. Having said that I want to highlight my contributions.
1. Geopolitical approach correcting many inaccuracies in correlations between prophetic word and current affairs.
2. Most comprehensive expose on EU as Final World Empire and Bible Prophecy, linking all speculations to common doctrines.
3. First to dissect political powers of Antichrist and outline them as they are mentioned in the Bible and emphasize how these powers must match with corresponding political seat.
4. Wrote most extensively on many Biblical parallels of Antichrist and Jesus Christ
5. Identified Covenant of Death mentioned in Ezekiel and Isaiah as Peace Treaty of Daniel.
6. Wrote most extensive lesson on the Antichrist rising from the Tribe of Dan and why he rises from Dan.
7. Figured out based on Scripture what will be the spark that will ignite Armageddon and bring the world together in war that makes sense geopolitically.
8. Found the one verse in the Bible that can possibly be referring to the US as it joins other nations en route to the battle of Armageddon.
9. Wrote detailed piece on why God chose John to write the Revelation.
10. Provided correlations for little horn, its political seat will be relatively new, which is why it is little, revealed political governmental seat that fits.
11. Showed in Scripture the possible identity of the false prophet and what his two horns signify and also was the first to point out the Lamb (Jesus) is also depicted with horns. Again a contrast.
12. Wrote extensively on Antichrist and corrected many myths.
13. Correlated geopolitical framework forecast by Daniel to today’s multipolar world-age of Empires vs. New World Order.
14. Matched 4 horsemen of Apocalypse to Zechariah’s horsemen
15. Found correlation of beast in Ezekiel.
16. Ephraim is Gentiles
17. Natural disaster will most likely accompany rapture
18. The Antichrist is appointed by God to enact judgement on the earth vs. his not being appointed.
19. It is Jesus pictured in Daniel 10 and speaking in Daniel Chapter 11-12 as He also speaks in the Revelation, not the angel Gabriel. Jesus is the “man clothed in linen.”
20. The book of Daniel is a future book for those living during the Tribulation. This is a considerable discovery. It is a book to encourage those living during the Tribulation.
21 The lion’s den relates to the mouth of the lion of Revelation and the fiery furnace and the lion’s den describe life during the tribulation, with the Scavenger lion being a symbol of Satan and also the Antichrist.
22 The ten days of Revelation and the 10 days of Daniel are the same and are literal days which will be the time period from being arrested to facing death. (The ten days prior to was a mystery)
33. The three horns plucked up by the roots will be three nations who will relinquish their sovereignty to the beast. (Prior to has been a mystery)
34. That Death and Hades in the Revelation are two of the Principalities mentioned by Paul the apostle and were given their tasks at the garden with the fruit that Adam and Eve ate being another contrast to the bread of life.
35. Most extensive teachings on mark of the beast, providing insights as to why the number for name is used when a number is not used to identify anyone else in the Bible, in addition clues to decoding it that have not been discovered by any other Bible Prophecy expert but are revealed in my teachings.
36. Identified symbolism of what is in the cup of the Great Whore of Babylon
37. Identified meaning behind Babylonian head of gold, what it represents vs what was traditionally taught that it represents kingdom power.
38. Found correlation of teaching in OT as matching a verse in Revelation-for those who divide both books as separated by two dispensations.As the predictions of Jeremiah to the Jews warning of their going into Babylonian captivity parallel the reasons for the rise of the dictatorship headed by the Antichrist while leading the Final World Empire, with Babylon being the forerunner of the Final World Empire and the book of Daniel paralleling the book of Revelation, with Jesus speaking and appearing in both books. Both books also give the number of days to the end of the world from the abomination of desolation predicted by Jesus and Daniel with further details given in the Revelation and the major and minor prophets.
39 Taught on prophetic writings themselves and how to understand them also what we glean of author (Who is God) and evidences of both divine authorship , such as there are no references to time as we know it. but also of a God who is esoteric and unusual and essentially incomprehensible in part due to the story book/ bazaar feel of the Spiritual realm and battle of the ages.
40 Took all of the Biblical language and was able to correlate it to current affairs in detail not even closely touched upon by any other expositor such as I discovered the summary of the EU’s institutional structure lined exactly with the Biblical description.
41. That the Antichrist is viewed as one with his empire. Beast signifies him personally and him combined with his empire. This also solves the meaning of the 8th head that is from the 7. This verse is elaborating on the fact that he will die and come back to life, which Zechariah provides the details of his injury. When he comes back to life that is when Satan overtakes his body. Satan himself resurrects this man and enters into him in the same way Satan entered into Judas Iscariot.
42. Am also the only prophetic expert who writes for those living during the Tribulation i.e. for people who are essentially yet future or for the difficult time that will be there future.
43. Death in the Revelation is not figurative but literal and is a literal Entity and is one of the principalities that Paul the apostle mentioned. Death and Hades both came in at the fall of man and will be destroyed in the Lake of Fire.
44. Also discovered that the final blood moon is the blood of Jesus that was shed to save those would now symbolically condemn it.
45. First to elaborate on the It is Finished statement by Jesus on the cross and the It is Done statement at the end of the world, when God’s judgments are complete and their similarities.
46,I elaborate on the Magi and was the first to uncover the Biblical reason the Magi brought the gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to the young Jesus.
47. Uncovered the significance of being numbered in the Scripture and answered the question why David’s in of numbering the Israelite’s brought God’s judgement and why Satan tempted him to number the people.
48. Uncovered that the first DNA change was in the garden and that the garden’s tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil are DNA changing trees.
49. Discovered the unforgivable sin of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will be committed by those who take the mark of the Beast because the Antichrist blasphemes God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit through technology.
50. Uncovered Daniels reference to technology in Daniel 11:38
51. Discovered the fractal sequence of the trumpet and bowl judgement in the Revelation
52. Discovered that Nebudchadnezzar’s image is similar to the mark of the beast in that there was all kinds of music played when people were to worship the image and music equates with numbers and numerical sequence which relates to the numerical sequence we find in the Beast of Revelation and that counting the number of his name is 666.
53. Discovered parallel of the wisdom and understanding used in Revelation 13:18 and the book of Daniel along with Daniel 11:35: And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed. Those of understanding know the significance of the mark of the Beast.
54. Uncovered that the mysterious 30 days of Daniel refer to the day after the 1260 day when the last Christian is martyred as the final and most horrific bowl judgement onto the earth.
55. Revealed the reason in Scripture all Christians will be martyred.
56. Revealed the meaning of the 7th and 8th head of the Beast or Revelation
57. Revealed the names of blasphemy on the Beast of Revelation
58. Uncovered the reason for the red or scarlet beast of Revelation
59. Uncovered why the Whore of Babylon wears scarlet and red and its true significance.
60. Uncovered the mystery of Zechariah 5, the woman in the basket, why she is in the basket and where is the house being built for her.
61. Uncovered the historical facts lining with the beast and what occurred on the seven hill that literally unfolds Scripture.
In addition, my book has not become dated like nearly all other Bible Prophecy books that relate Bible Prophecy to world affairs.